Hiya & happy almost Friday! Well I guess this week the Friday feels aren’t as strong since we’re all home already and can’t go out this weekend. We are lucky enough to have jobs that we can work remote. We are trying to structure our days to make sure we are accomplishing things and not going stir crazy. Any one else already going a little stir crazy? We’ve marked up our calendar for the next 3 weeks with at home activities and date-night (at home) ideas to give us something to look forward to. We’re trying to make the most of this tackle some projects at home. Keep positive & stay safe everyone!
Recipes we made last week:
Recipes coming soon:
- Nashville Hot Chicken (3/20)
- Korean Beef (3/23)
- Hot Veggie Ramen (3/25)
Since you’re home, might as well organize the pantry.
This is so true, every single time I get my hair cut.
Things to check out since we’re quarantined from the Coronavirus:
- Over Netflix and Hulu already, check out the best books of 2020!
- Trying to stay active at home, check out these at home ab work outs and these companies offering free at home trials to their workouts
- Since we are all quarantined for the foreseeable future, try out some of these pantry staple recipes
- Brit.co is offering FREE classes to help stay creative, browse them here
- Virtual field trips to take & here too!
Staycation ideas, since you’re home anyway.
Keep those fruits and veggies lasting a little longer with these tips.
Spring TV shows to keep your eyes out for in the coming days at home.
At least the weather is nice here and I can plan out and prep my veggie garden.
Milo & Nora are LOVING us being around all the time and at home constantly. Check out everyone else’s new coworkers too!
Some tips on staying productive working at home. These definitely help!
Spring hair trends to try out.
Things we love this week:
- This robe to cozy up in while at home
- These pillow covers would look perfect on my porch bench
- Spring is here! Need this wreath!
I have not worn makeup since Saturday and I am LOVING it. It’s going to do so much good for my skin.
Love this! Women on their wildest life choice.
Stunning easy and simple kitchen upgrades if you are on a budget but want to make an impact. Checking out these tips for when I make my dream kitchen and make all the recipes I’ve always wanted to make!
Well, that’s it for this week, check out Marvelous Munch next Thursday for more Links We Love!
Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Facebook!
Thank you for reading Links We Love. All content has been curated by me however some affiliate links may be included of which I receive a small commission.