This first week of autumn has been gorgeous here in Baltimore. Phillip and I have been enjoying the crisp mornings sipping our coffees on the porch and cocktails in the evenings. I love this time of year when it’s the perfect temperature outside and we can crack the windows day and night. As you can see above we’ve already made it to the Apple Orchard, next up is dragging Phillip to a Pumpkin Patch and having a jack-o-lantern contest!
Now onto the links we love…
Recipes we made last week:
- Harvest Quinoa Bowls
- Pea Pesto Pasta Bake
Turning into an audiobook lover, marking these to order soon!
I’ve always been a big believer in the mindset of “if you don’t like something, change it”. No one is forcing you to stay exactly where you are. These 7 steps to manifesting your dreams is on point!
At least I’m not alone in the nightmare that is student loans.
Things I love this week:
- Need this natural light alarm clock as the seasons are starting to change
- How cool is this bike desk, going to be doing all my work at the same time!
- Ordering these cozy slippers for the winter
I love the Home Edit as much as the next person but apparently Marie Kondo is offing a $40 Online Class! This I have to take!!
Mistakes to avoid when you go to rent a house for vacation.
Recipes I love this week:
- Apple Pie Dip! Must try this.
- This Chicken Divan looks amazing! My best friend’s mom would make this for us all the time growing up.
- Sheet Pan Lemon Blueberry Pancakes? Have to try this out for my next brunch!
Interesting to check out the score cards of countries around the world.
Brilliant and savvy kids creating their own crowdfunding site for kids, I see a bright future ahead for these girls!
Can’t wait to craft some of these DIY autumn pieces.