Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to this lobster and pasta date night dish that will blow your mind.
Ladies ONLY! If you want to get married this year and need your significant other to propose to you, MAKE THIS DISH!!!! If your significant other doesn’t propose a month after eating this, leave their ass!
Gentleman ONLY! —- Fellas, if you want to ask your girl to marry you but she is a little out of your league or you’re worried she’ll say no, MAKE THIS DISH!!!!! If she says no after you’ve created this flavorful beauty of a dish, GOOD RIDDANCE!
All together now —– Other than the downside if they have a shellfish allergy, I can’t see any reason they wouldn’t propose/say yes on the spot. Hell, even if they have a shellfish allergy, they’ll be saying “I do” through their puffy cheeks and looking at you through their swollen eyes. This meal of lobster and pasta is so good that I would eat it and have the epipen on stand by. Just kidding, if they do have a shellfish allergy, try out our Love Me Tender Steak.
After starting to cook I had to take a bite of the pasta before plating it. The flavors mesh so well together that I started to cry mid bite. After getting some VERY strange looks from Val and pulling myself together, I grabbed her, kissed her with a passion of a thousand suns and fed her a fork full of this beautiful bitch! She had a tear glisten down her cheek and said, “Just ask me to marry you already!”. If that isn’t reason enough to mark this as my favorite pasta dish, I don’t know what is. Without further ado, ladies and gentleman I present to you the meal that will change your life.
This pasta is just as delicious with chicken. If you need another Valentines day recipe check out our Love Me Tender Steak. Pair this delicious Marry Me Lobsta & Pasta with your favorite wine. Don’t forget the Ullo we posted about in our Links We Love back in December. We love this wine purifier. It’s all the flavor and fun of a few glasses of wine without the hangover the next day!
From our kitchen to yours, cheers!
- 2 lobster tails
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Split lobster tails and pull meat to the top
- Mix melted butter, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together. Save small amount of mix to the side
- Brush butter mixture on lobster tails
- Bake on sheet pan in over for 15 minutes
- Remove from over and re-coat with butter mixture, squeeze lemon on lobster tails and serve
Spicy Garlic Linguine
- 1 lb linguine or favorite pasta
- 1 lemon for garnish
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil or more if needed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- parmesan to garnish
- Fill pot with water and add to high heat until boiling
- Crush garlic cloves and chop parsley
- Once water is at a boil, add linguine, cook until al dente. Save a cup of pasta water for later and drain linguine
- Add olive oil to saute pan over medium heat
- Once oil is hot add crushed garlic and let simmer till lightly browned
- Add crushed red pepper, parsley, salt, and pepper, let simmer 1 minute
- Turn flame off, add pasta, butter and mix well. Add pasta water as needed
- Squeeze lemon over top of pasta and serve
- Garnish with fresh grated parmesan